VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGE FOR TWO
CELEBRATE VALENTINE'S DAY WITH YOUR PARTNER THIS YEAR!
PACKAGE INCLUDES YOUR HOTEL ROOM AND TAX
A BOTTLE OF WINE, ROSES AND BALLOON, AND A BOX OF CHOCOLATES IN YOUR ROOM UPON YOUR ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
DINNER FOR TWO WITH A SHARED APPETIZER IN OUR MOUNTAINVIEW RESTAURANT
STANDARD ROOM $255 INCLUSIVE, MOUNTAINVIEW ROOM $265 INCLUSIVE, BILEVEL SUITE $275 INCLUSIVE
RATES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
* * * * SUPER BOWL SUNDAY * * * *
COME JOIN US AND WATCH SUPER BOWL 54
THE CHIEFS VS. THE 49ERS
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 2, 2020
5 PM TO 10 PM
WINGS, TACOS, HOT DOGS & PIZZA!!!
$10.99 PER PERSON
MILITARY AND SERVICE PROFESSIONALS RATE
MILITARY AND SERVICE PROFESSIONAL DISCOUNT - 25% OFF MIDWEEK / 20% OFF WEEKENDS
The Chateau Resort would like to thank all our veterans and service professionals for your much appreciated service...active duty, retired military, veterans, firefighters, EMT, police and prison personnel need just show ID upon arrivalBook Now
The perfect way to visit the Pocono Mountains for visitors who want to be close to the Mount Airy Casino Resort.
The Chateau Resort and Conference Center in Tannersville, PA is just five minutes away, situated in the Pocono Mountains most stunning and convenient location.
- Guest Accommodations
- Complete Hot Breakfast
- $15.00 Slot Play for Mount Airy Casino Resort
Dinner for Two
Enjoy fireside dining with stunning views of Camelback Mountain and Big Pocono State Park
Choose from the chef created Mountainview Restaurant menu of seasonal and local ingredients. Or try one of the daily appetizer and entrees specials.
This package for two includes:
- Shareable appetizer
- Two Entrees
THE CHATEAU IS RE-OPENING!!!
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE RE-OPENING ON JULY 21. BY JULY 21 WE WILL HAVE ALL OF THE AMENITIES OPEN INCLUDING INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS, JACUZZI, SAUNA, EXERCISE FACILITY AND DINING ROOM.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!
COVID19 PRACTICES IN PLACE
1. All staff and guests will be subject to a temperature check upon arriving at the hotel. Anyone with a higher than normal temperature will not be admitted to the hotel.
2. Rooms will be assigned spaced appropriately to distance the guests from other families.
3. No daily housekeeping service will be provided. Clean linens and extra supplies will be bagged and left at the door daily.
4. Frequent sanitizing of all public areas including frequent contact points. ie: elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, telephones, remote controls, faucets, and credit card keypads.
5. Masks are to be worn by all staff at all times and by all guests while in public areas and 6-ft social distancing is required.