Chateau Resort ADA Statement
Chateau Resort is in compliance with ADA standards, with accessible rooms and assistive devices on hand. Contact us for information on our ADA rooms or if you need any assistive devices.
At Chateau Resort, it’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Chateau Resort is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. If you have questions, concerns or have discovered an accessibility issue on our site, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
THE CHATEAU IS RE-OPENING!!!
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE RE-OPENING ON JULY 21. BY JULY 21 WE WILL HAVE ALL OF THE AMENITIES OPEN INCLUDING INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POOLS, JACUZZI, SAUNA, EXERCISE FACILITY AND DINING ROOM.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATES. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!
COVID19 PRACTICES IN PLACE
1. All staff and guests will be subject to a temperature check upon arriving at the hotel. Anyone with a higher than normal temperature will not be admitted to the hotel.
2. Rooms will be assigned spaced appropriately to distance the guests from other families.
3. No daily housekeeping service will be provided. Clean linens and extra supplies will be bagged and left at the door daily.
4. Frequent sanitizing of all public areas including frequent contact points. ie: elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, telephones, remote controls, faucets, and credit card keypads.
5. Masks are to be worn by all staff at all times and by all guests while in public areas and 6-ft social distancing is required.